What Is Included:
- Spend two days uncovering your vision and goals for your life. You'll walk away with a plan you can't wait to get started! (Valued at $3,000)
- Get coaching, tools, and encouragement from Lara Casey and the Encouragement Speakers to propel you forward. (Valued at $1,000)
- Meet your fellow MTH attendees during the Sunday evening welcome reception. (Valued at $30)
- Celebrate your progress and dance the night away with a celebration dinner to close the experience! Dancing shoes encouraged; confetti provided.(Valued at $100)
- Get exclusive access to an alumni community group to keep you encouraged and accountable long after your MTH experience. (Valued at $300)
- Enjoy two inspiring days with like-minded women at the award-winning, beautiful Carolina Inn. Breakfast, lunch, and snacks are included on both days—we'll keep you fully fueled! (Valued at $100)
- Invest the time in yourself to make decisions that will get you to where you want to be in the big picture, TODAY. Starting from right where you are. (Invaluable, truly!
- While accommodations are not included with your ticket price, we are excited to share that there is a group rate at the Carolina Inn! Give them a call and let them know you are attending the Making Things Happen Conference. They will provide you all the information you need! Feel free to make your own accommodations in the Chapel Hill area, too! We encourage MTH attendees to room together--many say it's the highlight of their experience.
We hope we see you there!
Have more questions? Feel free to reach out to Mackenzie at firstname.lastname@example.org and she will happily take care of you!